Monday 29 May
Tuesday 30 May
Wednesday 31 May
Three sessions per day
Primary school students will learn a lot while getting into the Maroon Festival spirit on Monday-Wednesday before Origin with our Schools Program. Lasting four hours between 10am and 2pm daily, our school excursion program is facilitated by qualified professionals and sessions focus on positive associations between food, fun and fitness.
Each school group will take part in a tour of NOVA106.9 studios before hitting Maroon Festival for a full program of outdoor fun.
Students will learn about Maroons Team history and players, past and present with the Legends Walk, Locker Room and various other fun and interactive educational activities including:
- Memorise This: Fruit, Veggies and Fun Facts
- What’s in a Lunchbox?
- Jump Higher than a Firebird
- Deadly Choices: Netball, Basketball and Football Skills
- Creating a team celebration that promotes positivity, cheering and acceptance
Leadership and teamwork
- Blindfolded beanbag throwing: what’s possible with all our 5 senses
- Team Skills: One Team, One Mission